[Noisebridge-discuss] jim as a model

Hannah Grimm dharlette at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 23:17:25 UTC 2013

I disagree, I think his behavior has been full of red flags, and shows him
continuously discounting the lived experiences of the many women on this
list who have responded to him.  The *appropriate* response would have been
to listen, apologize, and modify his behavior, instead all he's done is
wade in deeper to defend himself by claiming that we didn't understand his
very clear statements.