[Noisebridge-discuss] Membership Status and Consensus

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Nov 25 20:44:40 UTC 2013

Just as an FYI, I was moderator at the last meeting, and proxy blocked for
you Jake wrt the time requirement part of putting a wiki page up (as did
the other Jake). I said at the time that I see no point in discussing at
meeting a proposal that is being remotely blocked, and it would be more
productive to continue the consensus discussion between the proposer and
the blocking member outside of meeting.

I would add that you both seem to me to be acting in good faith, and are
closer to consensus than it might appear; your differences are being
accentuated by the mode of communication.

D.

Sent from my phone