[Noisebridge-discuss] Making a TV show and I need staff (actors, behind-the-scenes people, etc.)

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 19:36:28 UTC 2013

How exactly is this not an excellent endeavor?  She is trying to make a
television/radio show for Noisebridge.  What is your problem Romy?  I fail
to see how starting a project to help another project at Noisebridge is a
problem.  In fact it is the whole fucking reason Noisebridge exists.

 You are not making Noisebridge a place where people feel welcome and
inspired by shitting on their efforts.

Also Liz is a real person who is in the space on the regular. (She usually
wears a purple dress.) She is the Mother of Milo (The 7 year old boy often
in the space).

Apparently some people are too stupid to be able to tell the difference
between sock puppets and pseudonyms.
--
www.linkreincarnate.com