[Noisebridge-discuss] Hack & Tell in SF

Pete Soderling pete at g33ktalk.com
Wed Oct 16 00:09:31 UTC 2013

Hey all - just wanted to let you know about the Hack & Tell group that we
recently kicked off in SF. It's an extension of a sprawling org of
international hacker meetups (http://hackandtell.org/) and has a simple
format of a round of 5 min (non-commercial) hacker presentations + 5 min
Q/A for each presentation.

I've attended events at Noisebridge before and thought something like this
might be of interest to hackers in this group. We're having our next
meeting this Thu if you're interested in joining us. (You're welcome to
your present projects, too, just let me know.)

http://www.meetup.com/SF-Hack-and-Tell/events/143647442/

Cheers,
-pete