[Noisebridge-discuss] Job Creator

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 22:18:51 UTC 2013

Johny, I do know you. Please take what others have said to heart. We
probably don't have people here who have experienced "pillaging", but this
is not true of sexual assault. If you aren't personally aware of specific
cases, still the statistics are painfully suggestive of survivors in any
given population.

Even people who have direct experience with the subject can be expected to
treat it with sensitivity, and if confronted for casually trotting it out
to make an unrelated point, to respond graciously.

Make your world! • http://alexglow.com
VSRE emails are cool. • http://vsre.info/