[Noisebridge-discuss] words

spinach williams spinach.williams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 00:14:12 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Johny Radio <johnyradio at gmail.com> wrote:

>So i shall be extra careful to consider my words. I only humbly suggest
that people consider not being so quick to judge and accuse a person, or a
sentence, on the basis of a syllable.

that's cool, but do keep in mind when you're called out it is not an act of
judgment against you, ever, but against an action. there's no need to get
defensive or share life stories in the future -- someone without any of
your experiences could've done the same thing, apologized, backed off and
it would be left at that. in summation, chill.