[Noisebridge-discuss] words

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 01:35:01 UTC 2013

On 10/16/2013 5:14 PM, spinach williams wrote:
> do keep in mind when you're called out it is not an act of judgment
> against you, ever, but against an action. there's no need to get
> defensive or share life stories in the future -- someone without any
> of your experiences could've done the same thing, apologized, backed
> off and it would be left at that. in summation, chill.

well, since the conversation is still going, i shall respond.

i did apologize. i thought the matter was over.

Then, Liz subsequently implied that i'm a liar, and accused me of a
variety of bad behaviors. It was those accusations that caused me to
become defensive. If someone publicly questions my honesty or integrity,
i have to respond to that.

--

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!