[Noisebridge-discuss] Private Address Forwarding proposal to USPS

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 19:16:37 UTC 2013

Take a page or two from information theory - use a forward error correction
code as part of the unique identifier, as well as a checksum. That way you
can identify whether the address is corrupt.

Choose symbols that aren't going to clash - eg, all uppercase or numeric,
no letter O (ie, number 0), no letter I (ie, number 1), etc, etc.

-adrian