[Noisebridge-discuss] SudoRoom blog puts NB to shame - Re: noisebridge blog - still confused

Hilaire Nollette metatecque at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:49:43 UTC 2013

Ok,
I agree with most of what has been said, the thing is I may be working on
a number of projects at NB, and this may be an excellent opportunity to
share my writing talent...
So you need bloggers...
I can commit to one article a month.
Formally Requesting Access to NB Blog, wiki user: metaone

Thanks,
Hilaire