[Noisebridge-discuss] amendments to membership proposal - associate members and 24/7 hours

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 21:07:52 UTC 2013

Alan,

At the meeting, I suggested that consensus item was premature;

IMO it would be better to discuss and plan guidelines, such as ask people
who are in the space late at night "what is Noisebridge?","What is a
hackerspace?" and "what are you hacking/making/working on?" If somebody has
no clue about Noisebridge beyond "Its open 24/7" then that should influence
the decision on suggesting they should leave. If a guest is being excellent
and working on something, let them stay past 11:00 PM

-John

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Alan Rockefeller <alanrockefeller at gmail.com