[Noisebridge-discuss] amendments to membership proposal - associate members and 24/7 hours

Alan Rockefeller alanrockefeller at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 22:37:56 UTC 2013

I suggest we keep the policy and perhaps expand it to all hours, but add
“unless they are hacking something“.

Or add the language “consider not enforcing this on people who are clearly
being productive.“

I love the idea of kicking out the bums and have kicked a more than a few
out myself, I just hate to see a rigid one size fits all policy applied to
people who are using the space for its intended purpose.

I worry that people who are asked to leave while being excellent might not
return.   That is not the intent of this policy at all, but it is bound to
happen given the current language.