[Noisebridge-discuss] Girls Hack

Elizabeth Hubbard annie.nutt at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 20:59:56 UTC 2013

I never inferred that.  You just want to be offended because you don't have the go-ahead to do anything for feminism other than criticize other people.  Stop marginalizing my experience.  I'm never volunteering at Noisebridge again, after I do this (and I'm going to be stonily silent the entire time for this one, so people don't catch my rural cooties), since you know so much about education in rural Georgia.  I know quite a bit about that topic.  It's gotten somewhat better.  You're just jealous because I'm going around being excellent while you're busy being a PTSD trigger to other feminists and killing their drive to make the world a more excellent place.  Go be a jerk who has no feminist credentials whatsoever to someone else; I'm removing myself from this list.  Too much negativity here for me to get all the positive shit I need to accomplish accomplished.