[Noisebridge-discuss] Litcrawl Event - October 19

Darius Garza 313kid at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 05:56:31 UTC 2013

Reminder: An event will occur at Noisebridge during phase 2 of the Crawl,
which is between 7.15 and 8.15 pm on October 19. More details on the wiki.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Lit_Crawl_event

I'll be the point of contact for this event and liason to the litcrawl
crew. Contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to help
out.

If you've signed up on the wiki to read that nite, please confirm if your
reading. I'm trying to get an idea of how many authors will be presenting
that night.

This leg of the event is self curated and authors are still encouraged to
volunteer to read.

thanks much,

Darius