[Noisebridge-discuss] FIRST FRIDAY SUDO CRAWL

Liberty Madison liberty at libertymadison.com
Fri Oct 4 18:55:45 UTC 2013

FIRST FRIDAY ANYONE?

Why wonder around alone or even worse not attend First Friday?
Come to Sudo for a First Friday Crawl.
If you have never been to Sudo this is an excellent time to stop in!

6p-7p POP UP Orientation & Tour (Pop in to learn more or to introduce a new
ideas)

7p - Sudo First Friday Crawl

WHY?
Last month a few Sudoers headed out to enjoy the festivities and I was
about to meet a number of hackers from So Cal who never heard of Sudo room
and convinced them to take a tour, they did! Loved it and the word is
spreading!
Lets continue to connect with the community so we can continue to be an
open creative space in the community.

 **OPEN TO - ALL HACKERS FROM SUDO ROOM, NOISEBRIDGE, FREESPACE,ANY
HACKERSPACE, ANY NON HACKERSPACE, THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A
HACKERSPACE, MEMBERS, NON MEMBERS, GIRLS, BOYS, BIRDS, DOGS, TALL PEOPLE,
TATTOOED PEOPLE...SO YOU GET THE POINT! JUST COME OUT & HANG OUT!
SO COME ALONE COME WITH A FRIEND IT DOES NOT MATTER**

COST- FREE (First Friday does not charge a fee to enjoy the art)

TEXT / OR CALL if you are coming or running late. I will not be checking
EMAIL

415.937.3785 Text/Talk
About.me/LibertyMadison <http://about.me/LibertyMadison>

#ThatTechGirl <http://www.instagram.com/LibertyMadison> is
@LibertyMadison<http://www.twitter.com/libertymadison>
Founder and Host @LifewTechnology
<http://www.twitter.com/lifewtechnology>:Translating Tech </to> Talk

OPRAH.com Next TV Show Host TOP 40 Finalist
www.LibertyMadison.com<http://www.libertymadison.com/>