[Noisebridge-discuss] entropy report (gate codes work again)

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Tue Oct 8 14:57:03 UTC 2013

Gate codes should work again! Something happened to NB's network (I dare
ask), but I was able to reach minotaur internally, add an alias for
api.noisebridge.net to the hosts file.

Bathroom 1.0 has light socket, toilet troubles. I found a temporary lamp
but wasn't able to locate a plunger or auger. If you have either tool
and inclination to approach this disaster, hackers everywhere will
rejoice in your greatness!

Kitchen stove remains non-functional, a pair of unprotected, live wires
were hanging out of the breaker box. I placed screw-caps on these to
prevent an accidental electrocution.

Front door camera, lights, audio are down. And that long extension cord
that ran downstairs has apparently been relocated.

Elevator is off, possibly due to dead light?