[Noisebridge-discuss] proposal for noisebridge membership changes

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Oct 2 18:00:51 UTC 2013

???
    My proposal is to keep things as they have been,
not institute new policies that seem to me to have
unpleasant affects.
    I think we each should deal with problems as they
occur and ask each other for help when we feel help
is needed.
    I like minimizing the number of official pleas
for help at the Tuesday night meetings.
    Oh yeah, I believe Jake's well-intended proposal
is probably unworkable because of the
enforcement-surveillance aspect.