[Noisebridge-discuss] Dream team?

Jean-Luc Picard atari2600a at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 00:28:29 UTC 2013

Just FYI I'm going to be back earlier than planned-- this friday noon to
be exact--, so anyone on the Dream Team want to set up an EEG night or
something?  While I'm the one who had the idea to do it in the first
place, I'd still feel comfortable having an explanation of what you guys
hope to extrapolate from the data, if anything. I've experimented w/
binural beats, but that's as far as my knowledge goes.  I'm really more
interested in how vastly my readings might differ from neurotypical.
Any takers?