[Noisebridge-discuss] Radio notes.

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Fri Oct 4 07:28:53 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013, at 05:27 PM, Norman Bradley wrote:
> 4. Whether or not we get a license the DJ booth really needs a sliding
> window (double pane would block out more external sound out) and a door
> that blocks out sound from Church and the Kitchen.

I think the proper location for the studio is at the front window,
middle of room.

gives view of both NB space & the public.

& the milliwat part 15  xmitter is right there for all to see, with a
schematic too,
& the amtenna goes outside the window, for the public to see.
Maybe hang a NB flag on the antenna.

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -   http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.