[Noisebridge-discuss] The image we have to other hackerspaces and society as a whole

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Oct 5 01:55:48 UTC 2013

Can you define the problem?

There have been many attempts to fix it, and from where I stand they all
seem to be addressing different-but-related issues, and tend to fail
because Solution X doesn't solve Problem Y, and Problem Y's proponents
either refuse to follow along with Solution X, or sometimes actively try
to break it.

I wish you luck, I'd love to feel NB was a place I want to go to again.

Rachel1.0