[Noisebridge-discuss] Romy == *^^1 exponentially awesome - Re: Noisebridge blog?

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sun Oct 6 20:56:09 UTC 2013

&

 > The blog isn't very obvious from the Noisebridge wiki front page. Would it make sense to make it more obvious ???

Romy!  :)

I'm so happy to see you reply to this!   :)

I was thonking of yoi,
and your "excellent" & "awesome " &
"noisebridge is a lot more female friendly than a lot of other startup
and tech spaces. "
posts to the NB list,
when I wrote this email!

Cheer's to the possibility you will write some blog posts!

:)