[Noisebridge-discuss] Just taught Circuit Hacking Monday-Is there a Dedicated Teacher?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Tue Oct 8 17:27:11 UTC 2013

    Thanks and "yeah, but...," Robert mentioned
something about teaching and making kits, so
I'm guessing he's got some specifics in mind
beyond being a mama bird for whomever shows up
to fiddle around with soldering irons.
    "Circuits" seems a concept worth exploring
in a progressive way (i.e. some kind of guided
learning path). Am I thinking too hard?