[Noisebridge-discuss] Just taught Circuit Hacking Monday-Is there a Dedicated Teacher?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Oct 8 18:17:29 UTC 2013

Yup, you're overthinking ;)  If you (any of you) want to take it over,
you can make it whatever you want.  Traditionally, people come to learn
to solder, and kits are of course a good way to do this, and there are
kits around somewhere that Mitch has made, and I think maybe a few North
Paws still, and probably others... but it's more important that it
Happen at all, than that it happen in any particular way.

Rachel1.0