[Noisebridge-discuss] amendments to membership proposal - associate members and 24/7 hours

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 03:50:46 UTC 2013

Hmmm. What happens if all the members leave, for example in the evening?
Does that ever happen?

- Liz

Liz Henry
lizhenry at gmail.com

"Electric ladies will you sleep or will you preach?" -- Janelle Monae

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ