[Noisebridge-discuss] A lift/elevator question.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Oct 23 17:56:18 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 09:50:04AM -0700, Norman Bradley wrote:
> Last night I found out that the elevator does not respond to the
> ground floor button. The LEDs turn on but it never shows up. Is this
> something that we can fix or does it require a landlord and
> inspection fix? I can, although not easily, climb the stairs we
> aren't ADA compliant until it gets fixed.

Please do not fix/hack/improve/disassemble/fold/spindle/mutilate the
elevator, its controls, and associated systems.  All of the city
inspector, the elevator tech, and the landlord called us out for
"fixing" stuff this last time around.

I'll ping the landlord about the ground floor call button.

Other than the call button, is everything working correctly?

-andy