[Noisebridge-discuss] A lift/elevator question.

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 19:07:44 UTC 2013

I was just able to call the elevator to the first, second, and third floors
using their respective call buttons. I had to push and hold them down
firmly for a moment to activated the elevator, but this has been my typical
experience. I ran through this cycle twice. All the buttons inside the cab
were also working.

Yesterday, the the ground floor call button was not working, even after
checking that elevator doors were closed on the first thru third floors.
The elevator was working at this time from inside the cab.

I don't know if it was fixed or if there is some other intermittent issue
occurring. It seems to be working right now.