[Noisebridge-discuss] LED co-working night tonight (bikes, garments, whatever) - mainly RGB 5050 strips

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 23:31:55 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

Even the most badass of LED projects sometimes needs a little rehab. Come
join Mark and me tonight at the space (probably starting around 8pm) for a
work night. I'll be trying to build some weird sort of lit-up body-lighting
thing for the East Bay Bike Party this Friday (
eastbaybikeparty.wordpress.com), and he'll be fixing his frame-mounted bike
lights - built during one of our workshops.

I'm planning to run another one soon, and tonight will be a pretty chill
night. I'll try to have materials for a couple of completely new bike-LED
rigs, and will be happy to help you out if you want to learn. However, if
you don't know how to solder yet, this probably isn't the night for you
(though you're welcome to hang out).

I'm bringing solder, a bit of heat shrink, some 9V batteries, some cable,
some switches, etc. in case your set needs a tune-up. Will probably be
there until midnightish.

cheers!
merlin

--