[Noisebridge-discuss] PROPOSAL: Collect suggested best methods for displaying "Experience Capture postings.

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 19:05:43 UTC 2013

Could get up to wikipage complex or as others suggest- a single flat text
posted at intervals. And- I plainly mean proposing to capture OUR BEST
MOMENTS as "signal" to displace the "noise"  of drama.

 My delayed such First time guest report- as example "would have been"
seeing folks hacking an EEG headset and using my suggestion of flashing
keyboard lights to give degubbing info... I'd have asked a member to post
it of course...

My personal hack is a simple web document that allows "somehow"  MODERATED
entries FROM AN NB INTERNAL IP with a MEMBER IDENT to post for public view.

That triad of moderated+from a NB internal IP and
authenticated/non-repudiate can banish a lot of drama before it even
hatches. The devil is in the "How" to painlessly establish such a triad:}

Comments?