[Noisebridge-discuss] PROPOSAL: Collect suggested best methods for displaying "Experience Capture postings.

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Sep 13 19:25:19 UTC 2013

I think a simple practice of briefly reporting good experiences on the
list (as Rayc has started doing) would be awesome.  No need for
moderation or an internal NB IP address, just post to the list.  I hope
to remember to do this when I'm next at NB.  Oren, no need to get a
member to do it for you!  Great first-timer report.

Rachel1.0