[Noisebridge-discuss] COMMUNITY PROJECT: Set up a PXE server
robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:29:23 UTC 2013
Hello Noisebridge Community,
I would like to set up a PXE server for Noisebridge. In addition to it, I
think there should be some additional hacks to it such as:
- It can automatically download new distros as they are released, and have
them ready for instillation, while saving older distributions.
- There should be "Profile Copies" for certain computers, such as:
1. A master restore for the laser / Vinyl Cutting computer
2. A master restore for the Makerbot computer,
3. A default "Profile" for public computers (should have all programming
ides installed as well: vim / Emacs. It should also have all paramount
programming, languages installed as well.
Support for this community project would be appreciated.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss