[Noisebridge-discuss] COMMUNITY PROJECT: Set up a PXE server

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:43:32 UTC 2013

LOL.... The Noisebridge Archive page updates faster then I receive an email
to my gmail account.

I don't know where that server is or what the configurations on it our, but
I do remember that the only thing you could do with it when you set a
computer to net boot, is load the a backup restore for the CNC computer.

If we could add some of the functionality as I mentioned that would be
awesome. Options are great...

Cheers
RAYC