[Noisebridge-discuss] COMMUNITY PROJECT: Set up a PXE server

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:46:58 UTC 2013

Please list any other development environments or software you think should
be on the public terminals...

IOS emulator, Android emulator, Eclipse, etc.

It would be easier for people to get into programming as they would also be
able to boot the public terminal onto there system and hack it a bit. This
would make it easier because they would not have to install or configure
their own languages. I still think RVM is a pain!!!