[Noisebridge-discuss] internet is really slow in the space

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Sep 23 01:18:11 UTC 2013

how do you find out what is using up all the bandwidth, and block it?

the internet is unusably slow.  If noisebridge doesn't have tools,
materials or even internet connectivity, what are we doing?

assuming nobody wants to tell me how to poke into the innards of our
traffic routing, maybe someone can implement traffic shaping so that no
one can use so much bandwidth that everyone else is shut out?

-jake