[Noisebridge-discuss] [XTAL] Re: Instructables Breadboarding Event

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 09:32:04 UTC 2013

hi, everybody who came to the Instructables hack at Noisebridge today at
4pm:

i owe you a BIG APOLOGY for missing you. my schedule got totally wacked
today, plus muni was a mess.
I'M SUPER-SORRY. THANK YOU FOR COMING.

i'm going to do it next sunday, 9/29, 4pm. promise i'll be here.

to give us a headstart, i've posted specs of the crystal oscillators and
counters/dividers we have (link below). i spent a few hours at nb tonite
getting the info together. please check this stuff out, and consider
ways to connect them. my idea is to divide down the crystals, and thence
drive the LED's. if anyone has any other ideas, plz bring them to nb
next sunday, 4pm. There will be pizza and 555 timers.

http://goo.gl/aFnjTk

PLEASE RSVP to me if you're coming.

thx.

(i've given this thread a [XTAL] tag in the subject line.)

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!