[Noisebridge-discuss] internet is really slow in the space

Nicholas LoCicero nick.locicero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 06:54:43 UTC 2013

Yeah, or just hack a hidden network together for yourself and frontload
your queries ahead of the visible networks. This allows you and anyone you
invite to drink from the firehose.

And on top of all that, it wouldn't surprise me if the NB firewall was
already punched and the network was being accessed by some dudes relaying
stuff using a raspberrypi in the rafters.