[Noisebridge-discuss] switch from doku to media wiki - yes or not, why?

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Wed Sep 18 09:21:45 UTC 2013

Mediawiki is much slower than Dokuwiki.

I considered switching to Dokuwiki from Mediawiki for the speed; I run
several wikis (http://wiki.orbswarm.com and some private ones) and they are
annoyingly slow on Dreamhost even after fiddling with them. I decided not
to switch because of the powerful features in Mediawiki that aren't in
Dokuwiki (and because switching was becoming a huge pain in the butt)

Rock on