[Noisebridge-discuss] Macbook Pro Doesn't Work

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 02:53:45 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

Guess what?

Yeah. My macbook pro doesn't work. Someone tried helping me hack it
and fix the airport card; not too long ago but now it doesn't even
seem to come on. I can get a fan sound but the power light won't stay
on and I can't get the monitor to come on.

My vision isn't quite good enough to see very well what I'm doing (13
years of programming'll have that effect). And I don't know what I'm
doing.

You know mac internals and can fix it? I have about $300 before I am
completely broke, and I will be homeless, so I am going for broke on
this and putting most of my money on this one horse.

Really disappointed that I can't teach F/E webdev class. I Do however
need to get this going so that I can get DHTML Kitchen project
underway, and that includes putting the comp.lang.javascript FAQ on
the new site.

Please make offer.

Thanks,
--