[Noisebridge-discuss] You're Invited, tonight! NB Radio Hacker Scouts field trip to Technoactivism 6PM, at EFF, 815 Eddy Street, x Van Ness - Fwd: [CQ]

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Mon Sep 16 23:22:09 UTC 2013

Field trip time, Get over there!  :)

Given our great NB Radio meeting last week,
it's time to begin introducing the communities to NB radio,
so they can take part, too.  :)

 https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NB_Radio

Who does Hackerspace field trips?
The Hacker Scouts, of course.
So, in the spirit of Hacking & Scouting,
I declare this an unofficial NB HackerScouting field trip,
even though I have no official relationship with hacker scouts.

You don't have to have attended a NB radio meeting to be part of our
field trip to Technoactivism.
Just come!  :)

Say "Hi" to the nice technoactivism people, & talk about Global &
Noisebridge SF Radio & TV, etc.

CU

-----  Reference:
 From: To:Date:

"Danny O'Brien" <danny at spesh.com> [Add] Noisebridge Discuss
<noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>,
"noisebridge-announce at lists.noisebridge.net"
<noisebridge-announce at lists.noisebridge.net> [Add] Sun, 15 Sep 2013
11:21 PM (16 hours 37 minutes ago

 [Noisebridge-discuss] Technoactivism Third Mondays in San Francisco --
 this Monday 6PM, at EFF, 815 Eddy Street, x Van Ness

I've been a bit slack in pulling together SF's Technoactivism Third
Mondays recently, but this month's edition promises to be a corker. Join
myself, Jillian York and a cast of thousands of activists,
cryptographers, and crypto-activists at the Electronic Frontier
Foundations's new offices in the scenic Tenderloin quarter of San
Francisco. (Those of you wondering why this is on a Noisebridge list,
think of it more as a Noisebridge expedition. Or something.)

We start at 6PM, and will go on until we have solved the world's
problems.

Techno -Activism Third Mondays (TA3M) is an informal meetup designed to
connect software creators and activists who are interested in
censorship, surveillance, and open technology. Currently, TA3M are held
in 9 cities throughout the world, with many more launching in the near
the future.

https://wiki.openitp.org/doku.php?id=events:techno -activism_3rd_mondays

http://osm.org/go/TZHvUrLDP <-- map to EFF's 815 Eddy Street location.

trip to Technoactivism 6PM, at EFF, 815 Eddy Street, x Van Ness
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:19:28 -0700

CU

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -
http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW &
Culture.