[Noisebridge-discuss] Donate to Casey for vinyl cutter)

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Tue Sep 17 13:26:17 UTC 2013

Hey I just threw Casey a small sum. The payment options are below. I'd like to learn the vinyl cutter too and get it going again

Is anyone else interests? Please donate to Casey below --we only need a small sum

I've spent too much time just staring at the machine

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: