[Noisebridge-discuss] is anyone at nosiebridge this hot hot hot saturday?

Nicholas LoCicero nick.locicero at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 04:51:04 UTC 2013

Sorry if I misunderstood anything, but the people who left last night after
you spoke to them had invited me to help make the website for free burn and
i have not been able to find them since they left last night after you
asked them to. I wouldn't be tripping at all if you could help lead me to
these people i intend to colloborate creatively with, but i haven't seen
them since they left after what happened.