[Noisebridge-discuss] is anyone at nosiebridge this hot hot hot saturday?

Nicholas LoCicero nick.locicero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 02:09:28 UTC 2013

Okay, so I'm at noisebridge right now and just want to say rayc and
douglass ate awesome and i apologize if i put them down in any way from mt
previous to emails. Details that I did not know about were explained to me
that revealed more and explained things.

Anyway, let's make this 9913 a super awesome creative f-ing hacking night!!

Love to all in the espacia.