[Noisebridge-discuss] Password managers

Christopher Whipple crw at crwbot.com
Thu Sep 12 22:17:56 UTC 2013

KeepassX v2 is still under development, last alpha was in March of this
year:
https://www.keepassx.org/news/2013/03/393

...and dev was active even later than that:
https://github.com/keepassx/keepassx

It's not stable, suggest sticking with 0.4.3 for now.

#keepassx on freenode exists and has folks that can help.

-c.