[Noisebridge-discuss] internet is really slow in the space

Jonathan Toomim jtoomim at jtoomim.org
Tue Sep 24 00:12:43 UTC 2013

John, doesn't HTTP generally run over TCP? What happens when the router
randomly start dropping packets for a TCP connection? Or a little less
orthodox: What happens if the router starts to duplicate ACKs? (Hint
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCP_congestion_avoidance_algorithm>)

However, the best solution is probably just to buy more bandwidth.