[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal to ban Adam by consensus

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:54:40 UTC 2013

Since we don't have Clear Blue Lou's weighing of Karma -  or Korval's Delm
appearing  to SOLVE these issues for us.. we're down to mere human agencies
like consensus such as it is.

I see the inherent schism risks of folks liking person X despite X being
plainly guilty of "NON-Excellent Crap"

Love the sinner whilst hating the sin does bugger all for keeping
Noisebridge a SAFE SPACE!

>From which I openly and proudly state my viewpoint for what little or much
it's valued based on my one rule... Generate No Drama...  Folks- are we
being fair to all in either side of balance?  That's our next step IMHO. to
re-establish a sane balance of being SAFE...

Oren Beck

816.632.3695