[Noisebridge-discuss] Having a discussion about the kitchen

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:38:52 UTC 2014

A dishwasher sounds great, I'd chip in for one too.

I don't believe this will at all help the fact that the space is used as a
community kitchen, but whether the dishwasher cleans plates used for that
or just used for drinking coffee and eating snacks, I'm all for it.

Dana seems to suggest that Noisebridge once had a dishwasher. In fact, I
might remember it as well. What happened to it? Got busted? If so, how?