[Noisebridge-discuss] Cooking in the space

Brandon Edens brandonedens at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 02:04:36 UTC 2014

The Hacker Ethic

1. Access to computers - and anything which might teach you something about the
way the world works - should be unlimited and total. Always yield to the
Hands-On imperative!

2. All information should be free.

3. Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.

4. Hackers should be judged by their hacking, not bogus criteria such as
degrees, age, race, or position.

5. You can create art and beauty on a computer.

6. Computers can change your life for the better.