[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello. I think we a need a new Mission Statement.

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:35:07 UTC 2014

----- Original Message ------
From: "William Sargent" <will.sargent at gmail.com>
>If you don’t like what Noisebridge does, why not start up a new
>community space, like Double Union did?  Why do you think it’s okay to
>try to hijack an existing one?

Will,

if you're saying that you LIKE what happens at Noisebridge, then i think
a lot of people disagree with you (based on the constant drama and
arguments on Discuss, and the many who've left NB in frustration). Maybe
you're satisfied with the state of Noisebridge today, but i think a lot
of others are NOT satisfied.

Are you saying the many who are not satisfied with NB do not matter, and
good riddance to them?

Or are you saying that you feel that NB is successfully living up to its
existing Mission Statement?

Or are you saying "let NB be whatever chaos and pointlessness that
random people turn it into-- Noisebridge should not have a 'purpose'".

Jr