[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello. I think we a need a new Mission Statement.

William Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:39:12 UTC 2014

On Apr 6, 2014, at 4:35 PM, Johny Radio <johnyradio at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I’m saying there’s plenty of things wrong with Noisebridge, but there’s nothing wrong with the mission statement.

Do I think NB is living up to its existing Mission Statement?  HELL NO.

I think that the people who are in favor of “sleep hacking” or “expanding the scope" should go make a community space devoted to sleep and food hacking.

Will.