[Noisebridge-discuss] the board election was crap and you know it.

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:37:03 UTC 2014

Hi- may it please the involved parties to contemplate discussion of
"External Oversight" as an antidote to any Ethical Conflicts? Linited
solely to  electoral event/s

One sentence summation:  Noisebridge might consider a SWIFT consensus on
External Observation for Electoral Processes as befits a
foundation/non-profit.

Oren Beck

816.632.3695