[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Glass at the space?

Alfred Perlstein bright at mu.org
Sun Apr 13 22:37:13 UTC 2014

On 4/13/14 3:23 PM, Nick Owens wrote:
> terrible idea. it will be a waste of your time and money.

This really is in no way a constructive response.  I would expect that
there would be a reasoning behind it as opposed to just a "that's a bad
idea" sort of reply.

I'd ask you to elaborate but since you didn't even bother to post an
alternative use of the funds I can safely assume that you're extremely
biased against googlass so your input is not really needed.

We can all agree that anything learned via experimentation is worth the
money invested AND if we can get more security at the space it would be
an added bonus!

--
Alfred Perlstein