[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Glass at the space?

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Tue Apr 15 17:14:30 UTC 2014

So I've used the Glass before, and it's not something that is constantly
recording.  If people wanted to record other people secretly, there are so
many other gadgets out there that will do it too.  It feels weird to ban
one specific gadget on the basis of a capability that is not used very
often.  If NB was actually worried about people recording each other, they
should ban smartphones since the video cam on phones are used more often
than any other gadget in existence.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:26 AM, spinach williams <
spinach.williams at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 15, 2014 8:43 AM, "Zach Hanna" <chezbut at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > If we can't ban sleeping in the space, how can we ban Glass in the
> space?
> you're comparing a thing everybody on earth Does to a thing maybe a dozen
> thousand people Have

Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Come visit us, we love new people!